22 Feb 2021 Literary Studies Convention: Keynotes and Registration
The organisers of Texts and Their Limits, Australia’s triennial literary studies convention, are delighted to make the first keynote announcement for our 2021 event.
It is with deep gratitude and significant excitement that we welcome confirmed keynote speakers:
- Behrouz Boochani – writer, journalist, and refugee activist – delivering the Barry Andrews Memorial Address.
- Peter Boxall – University of Sussex – delivering the Australasian Association for Literature keynote.
- Joe Cummins – University of New South Wales – delivering the Early Career Researcher keynote.
- Caroline Levine – Cornell University – delivering the Australasian Victorian Studies Association keynote.
- Kyes Stevens – Auburn University, Alabama Prison Arts + Education Project – delivering the AULLA keynote.
- Ann Vickery – Deakin University – delivering the Dorothy Green Lecture.
Huge thanks to all the colleagues who have responded early to our first Call for Proposals. We can boast strong papers across some clearly emerging streams of work and shared interest. A second/updated CfP will be circulated soon, if you and others at your institution would be interested in submitting proposals.
Further information is available via the convention website.
We look forward to seeing you in July!